Monday, May 23, 2011

Daily Tweets

This is what Agnes, 4" of pure attitude and the mouthpiece for our resin crew, had to say today:
  • No faceups yet. Watching lots of British TV and hanging out with Krowbar's parents. I love Dr Who! Never thought I'd like that show..
  • Button is practicing standing a lot. She really does so much better after hot gluing, it's amazing!
  • And I.. Have been seeing someone. Tee hee.. I should say talking to someone? It's just online so far, but he's cute. Really cute. Puki Piki.
  • It's all casual, but he just told me tonight he'll be flying to Germany at the same time we go back so we could meet!! %) I can't believe it
  • At home. Attea (Ata), RP Soso, arrived, but she has no faceup, so she'll be going on a trip to Scotland v soon. All the paths lead to UK :)
  • And I'm hearing neighbors found their Au-Pair extra quick: PKF Zoe (with face-up), has already been shipped. I'd get excited but my news win
  • Trying to set up tweets to be posted into our new blog..
  • ..and failing :(
  • @LJ_Creations Aww, that's precious! How big he is?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment