Sunday, January 20, 2013

Willow's first photoshoot

Well, Willow arrived and already managed to wreck havoc in her storyline First, she informed me in no uncertain terms that Ivy, her sister, will also be coming to stay. Then, she didn't want to be a spirit of the swamp - she said Ivy can be that, she's taking meadow. Finally, she didn't want the name I prepared for her and made me choose something else, based on her Irish heritage. So now she is Four-leaf Clover, or simply Clover among friends. I'm going to call her my Lucky Charm though.

Next I rummaged through my stock of clothes and wigs to get something presentable for her. This Jpop wig was simply meant to be: it's a perfect fit to the color of her eyebrows and and amazing match for her deep-green eyes. To me, she looks a little Irish in it.

Buzz the Bee, Clover's pet, is going to be a girl named Maja, after a cartoon character (a bee) I used to like as a kid. And Ivy, in keeping with Irish theme, is going to be Foggy Dew (just Dew among friends).

Her dress is an oversized MSD top and it doesn't fit perfectly, but it has bees all over it so it will have to stay!

Willow in her wig and temporary outfit

Willow in her wig and temporary outfit

Willow in her wig and temporary outfit

Willow in her wig and temporary outfit

Willow in her wig and temporary outfit

Willow in her wig and temporary outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment