Friday, October 26, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 23

Q: Is there a part of the BJD hobby that you dislike?
A: Yes. Selling :) It just so happens that I'm a rather impulsive buyer and even though I'm usually pleased with my purchases, sometimes my collection needs pruning and trimming. Like now I need to sell about 3-4 dolls and I dread it because:
- selling on DoA takes daily updating of the posts;
- I have this phobia, a terror really, that I might unintentionally upset the buyer and get bad feedback;
- shipping is always more expensive than I expect;
- waiting for the doll to arrive is nerve-wrecking.
And finally, but most importantly: there was a reason I bought the doll, there was a specific reason I liked it, and so separation is always sad even if its for the best... So yeah, hate selling, but it's a necessary evil I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment