Sunday, October 28, 2012

BJD 30-Day challenge: Day 24

I realized I accidentally answered the question no. 23 twice, but since both answers are true - I'm going to keep both of them!

Q: What about your favourite part of the hobby?

A: I think photostories. We all do photography, but the challenge of a story is to have a meaningful 'script' and to make the dolls look 'alive' - which to.me is the ultimate goal of the hobby anyway, hence the jointedness :) At the same time, demands placed on the quality of every single picture are a little lower in photostories, which is liberating...
Here is my first (and so far only) complete and published photostory:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuF6rEE

(It's a Flickr set, just click every picture in order and see text underneath)
I also bought a couple of stop-motion apps and plan on taking photostories to the next level of actual moves starring my dolls. Oh, if only I had time.... :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment