Thursday, May 2, 2013

Candice

It's been a while since I posted anything... Sometimes, some people in this hobby make me wonder if I even want to be a part of it. Then I look around, and, well, I see my dolls and other things that bring me joy, and I realize that even though sharing is a huge part of it, for me, I can do without it. So I do without for a while... And this blog does without me :) Then I forget/forgive/bump into somebody awfully nice or chat with an old friend and get back to my social self. Whatever degree of 'social' it usually is :))

So this is a birthday gift from me to me :) Purchased on my birthday, arrived on the day I went out to celebrate. Here's artist's description, obtained here:


Candice BJD HANDMADE by ~Lesmerveillesdeflora on deviantART

"This is Candice, it's my first BJD handmade, she's in polymer clay! His members are all articulated like a traditional BJD, with an interior elastic, measurements: 26cm height
His clothes are handmade too, (by myself), his eyes are in resin, and with synthetics hair, she was created with love! she's available! If you are interested, please contact me !"

I was interested and I did! Now she is a part of my collection. Here are some box opening shots:

Candice box opening

Doesn't it look like a Tetris game? ;) Also, note doll stand. Candice can stand with careful balancing, but for permanent display, a stand is much safer.



Candice box opening

Just standing on the kitchen counter ^^

Candice box opening

Candice box opening

Candice box opening

Candice box opening

Candice box opening





No comments:

Post a Comment