Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Luts Tiny Delf Alice

Ok, I must admit, I surprise even myself sometimes. When I thought that my tastes have taken a sharp and positive turn towards artist dolls (French and American BJD artists) and I was totally over Asian BJDs - with maybe a soft spot still saved in my heart for some Fairyland and Lati dolls - right then I actually got involved with Asian BJDs all over again.

First of all, I got a frog ordered from Soom (the one monthly fairytale series) - was actually my first ever order from any Asian company directly. Then, the whole Iplehouse story unfolded. Since then, I'm still now and then tempted to look into cute (and far cheaper than Westen) kinds of Asian BJD.

As a reward to myself for being extremely good with doll sales lately (I have sold 7 different Asian and artist dolls), I decided to get a cute, inexpensive tiny doll that would mix well with an existing group. Serendipitously, my chose Luts Tiny Delf, and before I knew it, there was little Alice in tan on her way here. Major factor in this speedy purchase was that I found her in stock at a dealer and this was, indeed, the best kind of reward for good behavior - instant.

Here is her temporary look:

Alice dressed

Alice dressed

This wig is very wire-like, it's barely held from sticking up by two barrettes, and the dress in nothing special... As I sold my PukiFees, I offered wigs and outfits to go with them, so the best pieces are gone. I should be shopping soon for her and my Lati Lami (they share the same size)... Meanwhile - box opening below the fold:



LTD tan Alice arrived

LTD tan Alice arrived

LTD tan Alice arrived

LTD tan Alice arrived

LTD tan Alice arrived

LTD tan Alice arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment