Saturday, November 10, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 27

Q: Do you have a favourite out of your own dolls? (Don’t worry, we won’t tell the others ;D)

I always say that BJtales Mouse is my grail doll, the pinnacle of my collection. In fact, judging by the amount of spoiling it receives (handmade dollhouse, exclusive dresses and wigs, etc.) it is easy to see that she is, in fact, my favorite BJD. But deep in my heart, I'm attached to Nefer Kane's weird, anti-cute, unique, amazing Humpty Dumpty. One day I will make a separate post about her, for it's not just the doll that has my heart, it is also the story of its purchase and, most importantly, of my and Nefer's friendship.
So here are both of them:

Mouse with the house :)
Camera Roll-440

Humpty Dympty -
My Photo Stream-31






No comments:

Post a Comment