Sunday, November 25, 2012

Evolution of a Mouse

DSC02273

(in a dress by Smilga)


This is how she looked when she first arrived to me. Notice that she had a full face-up, body pushing and even adorable mani-pedi! My dream doll:

DSC01549

I have later discovered that she can wear PukiPuki clothes (and even stretchy RealPuki ones). Here below she is wearing a Puki miniskirt and RealPuki top (hand-knitted by Smilga) with a wig sold by Jpopdolls especially for her:

DSC01788

Eventually, I somewhat corrected this awful look by giving her a haircut and putting her in a matching Puki outfit (made for my Pukies by Poltorakota). I also swapped her eyes out for more natural-looking ones (I also tried some with smaller iris, but they were a disaster):

DSC02026

Then, I ordered a wig by catesch with a flower wreath, a couple of dresses by Rella and on top of that, totally accidentally, traded my PukiFee Ante for a GORGEOUS dollhouse by bevwales (there are also more for sale). Under the jump, there are many pictures of her showing of those dresses and the new home. Enjoy!



DSC02274

DSC02262

DSC02259

DSC02250

Camera Roll-441

Camera Roll-434



1 comment: