Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Circus of Wonder

It's been a while since I wrote about the dolls that changed my life. Dolls that connected me with the best and closest friend I ever had. Dolls that are simply different from any other company or artist dolls. Dolls made by Nefer Kane.

I'm not going to say much. I'm just going to show them off - all of them I own, including even Iracebeth I no longer have. These are all the molds Nefer released before Nexeven. Now we ar all waiting on the ethereal wonder that Nexeven is, and then - then, there are many surprises in store. More than any budget can fit, actually :) Go to circuskane.com and look at the latest blog post - you will be blown away by the amount of innovation Nafar can cram into one single doll, and by the number of dolls Nefer can create at the same time - while keeping them unique and different,

So, wordless (almost) tribute to my Nefer Kane Circus...



Suzy:

DSC02280

Humpty Dumpty:

Humpty toast to March 8

Cheers! Do I look cheerful? No? Well, I'm not. I'm grumpy and have a soul of an old man - "I have seen the world, beheld its wonders, for the cruelty of men is as wondrous as Peru..."(c)

Humpty Dumpty finally gets a shoot

Humpty Dumpty finally gets a shoot

Iracebeth when I still tried to make her into a dragon tamer:

Dragon Tamer

Dragon Tamer

Aleah and Maheya - sweet wispy sisters:

Aleah & Maheya

Aleah & Maheya

Aleah & Maheya

Aleah & Maheya

And a shot of my "Nefer shelf", with Iracebeth still home:

My Nefer doll shelf

...and without:

Community






No comments:

Post a Comment