Thursday, August 16, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 10 (11)

Day 10 has another picture-taking task that is rather hard to accomplish instantly, so I'm switching days 10 and 11...

Q: How long have you collected dolls? Did you collect dolls before BJDs?

Well, I had been looking at them for a long, long time, fascinated by Real Pukis in particular, but then as I browsed the sites and discovered the hobby in general, I decided to take a leap and purchased my first BJD in 2009 (I believe), so no, I wasn't collecting dolls before BJDs. I wasn't going to become a collector per se either, and to allow my collection to grow as much as it has. All I wanted was a doll or two for photostories... I think it wasn't until summer of 2011 when I finally realized I indeed had quite a collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment