Monday, August 27, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 15

Q: What do your family think of your dolls?

A: Hard to tell :) Knowing how important (and often therapeutic) this hobby is for me, they support it wholeheartedly, which includes faking interest also in the cases where the dolls I'm interested in are obviously way too 'weird' for them. At the time I was into cuteness above everything, they were for the most part really on the same page with me, even if they did think I might have purchased too many at that stage. Post-Fairyland, however, they are often not impressed by the unusual dolls with character I often select. Does that upset me? Not at all. They don't have to share all my tastes to support me, and I wish they knew that so I would know their true, even negative, opinions of my dolls. Not that it would influence my choices ;), but then when they really admire a doll of my photography of it, it would be more valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment