Thursday, August 9, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 4 (3)

For this day, I was supposed to take a picture of all my dolls together. It was such a huge task (even getting them all out) that even my little switch-a-roo didn't help and I still missed a few days. But here they are, finally: group pictures!!

DSC01981

DSC01984

DSC01983

DSC01985

There are still some characters missing in this group - all for good reasons though:
- Doll Chateau Vivienne and Hillary don't have face-ups yet;
- Multihead Cupid doesn't have eyes (nor clothes, but eyes are the biggie);
- Charm City Philia... Well, to be honest, I just forgot about her :( I should make an effort to get her out more; she's a charming little creature and deserves all the attention.

2 comments:

  1. I am dazzled you have a wonderful collection! Thank you for the great time I spent on your blog, your photos are beautiful dolls!
    Jesliedolls
    http://jesliedolls.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a kind comment. My collection has changed quite a bit since t this post though... Some dolls are sold, and I own several BJDs by Nefer Kane now, and K6's amazing girls... I think it's time to update the team picture :)))

      Delete