Friday, August 3, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 2

Q: Do you own any? If so how many and if not, do you have any plans to at the moment?


A: This question has been extensively answered in a few posts below. But as far as plans go... I already have what many call a 'grail doll' - a jewel of one's collection, often considered to be unobtainable. For me, it was BJTales (Lidia Shnul's brand) Mouse. Here she is:






So adding anything else is extremely optional now. But... You all know I fell in love with Nefer Kane's work, so I do have plans to add some dolls by her. Right now I have Suzy on layaway:




As well as Willow by Sarah Seiter, The Mushroom Peddler:






And there are some interesting prototypes coming soon(ish) that I will definitely order when Nefer makes them available:



Disclaimer: pictures shown are a property of respective artists and only used here for promotion, linking back to their own sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment