Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 16

The original Day 16 question was as follows:

16) Can any of your crew stand on their heads? (Show us~)

But to be honest, I couldn't possibly be any more bored by the question. Well, yeah, Fairyland tinies probably do a pretty good job at that, and they are a snap to photograph, but I just don't feel like it. Being 41 weeks pregnant kind of makes me rebellious and cranky :) So instead, here is my self-invented Day 16 question, answer to which will also prompt some picture sharing:

Q: Which one of your dolls looks best in the photos and why? (with samples)

A: As much as I adore Real Pukies and other tinies, they can be a PITA in terms of photography. Even with close-range macro on they sometimes work out blurry. On the upside, however, I have the most props for them.

But somehow, my best pictures ever were of an MSD-sized girl Mikhaila by Leekeworld. Her grayish / dusty rose colored skin and the way she had enough area of body and face to actually capture light and shadows... Here she is, with pictures from different shots and types of lighting. Enjoy!

DSC02373

DSC02391

DSC02403

DSC02695


No comments:

Post a Comment