Saturday, August 4, 2012

BJD 30-day Challenge: Day 3 (4)

The task of day three is to post a picture of all my dolls together. Which should take some preparation, so I'm switching days 3 and 4 and will do day 4 today.

Q: What/who was the first BJD you ever owned? Do you still own them?

A: it was DollZone Luna (little PKF-sized vampire girl with tiny bat wings that attached with magnets). I downplayed vampire look as much as I could.. Her name was Shade.

Is that for me?

After I decided to find her a new home - right around the same time a year ago - I never replaced her character, even though originally I intended to. Instead, I put existing character (presented by PKF Zoe) into her role as Laurie's partner. She was the first doll I really tried to customize, too (new eyes, wigs, clothes - her look chanted many times within a couple of years I owned her). I decided to let her go because she just never got to look the way I wanted - the typical Dollzone mold with sharp anime nose and slightly bugged eyes only let me go so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment